What’s the best way to meet and get to know your fellow Mensans? Volunteer! OCM is run entirely by our members who volunteer their time and talents. Most of our “jobs” are fun and many of them don’t take a huge amount of time. Other volunteer jobs may involve organizational or other special skills and your accomplishments can be listed on your resume. Here are some opportunities you may want to consider:
- We are looking for volunteers to serve on our Board from April 1 , 2017 through March 31, 2018. You can read more about our Board of Directors here.
- We are looking for a Membership Chair to welcome new members.
- Do you have a background in public relations or media relations? We are looking for a Publicity Chair.
- Members are wanted from the age groups 18 through 39 to host activities targeted to other members in these age groups.
- Activities Committee: Would you like to try your hand at organizing group trips to museums, festivals, or local Special Events? If that sounds like fun to you, you would probably be great at it.
Contact any OCM board member to learn more or to volunteer.