Here are OCM’s current Bylaws
OCM Standing Orders
Here are OCM’s current Standing Orders.
OCM Board of Directors
- OCM has a seven-member Board.
- Six positions are elected every year in March — President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President, Communications Officer, Secretary, and Treasurer.
- The seventh position is the Past President/Parliamentarian, who is appointed at the first board meeting in April.
- The Board members serve for a one-year term.
- We have between 6 and 9 Board meetings per year, each lasting about 1-1/2 hours
You can find the contact information for each member of the current Board on page 2 of the Oracle or by clicking here.
If you are interested in running for the OCM Board, here is a description of each position.
Each year a Nominating Committee (NomCom) finds candidates to run for each Board position.
Candidates can also be placed on the ballot by securing at least 15 signatures on a petition. You can print a petition form here.